Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Something About Aussialah~

Today I feel like talking more about Australia Aussialah.

I remember clearly that it was the 3rd week in Aussialah, that I show something. That something make me speechless, except open my big mouth and awe in amazement.

Before any report, there is always an Introduction part. So I shall make an Introduction first.

Back in Singapore, if I asked what method do we use to dispose off our rubbish, True Singaporeans At Heart will be able to answer me 100% accurately.

Firstly, we have friendly neighbourhood Spiderman Bangla who comes by regularly in his mini rubbish car. Happily jostling with our rubbish before emptying it in his mini rubbish car.

After which friendly neighbourhood Bangla will drive his mini rubbish car back to his Rubbish Base, happily whistling along the way. Along the way he will be wondering how come the road infront of him is so empty. Not knowing because True Singaporeans At Heart always siam at the sight of seeing a mini rubbish car.

No need paiseh to say. WE ARE FREAKING SCARED OF THE SMELL!

Anyway once friendly neighbourhood Bangla reaches his Rubbish Base, he will happily empty the rubbish into the main rubbish bin while waiting for the Big Rubbish Truck to come and empty all the rubbish friendly neighbourhood Bangla has in his Rubbish Base.

That's how, we, True Singaporeans At Heart, know about our country's rubbish disposal method.

Ok, end of introduction. Now to the main part on what I am trying to blog today.

So after that 3rd week which I saw that something in Aussialah that make me amazed, I was waiting for the chance to see something pass by me again. But I was never able to catch it in action..

Until today hia hia hia.....

I finally saw something in action. Wanting so much to share with my friends on what I actually saw, I faster run into my room and grabbed my Canon Ixus 800i out from my room and video cam it.

Hehe, so now Ladies & Gentlemen, allow me to show you that something which make me awed~

CLICK HERE


If your mouth is now closed after seeing the video, come on. Give me some face. Am I the only one who AWE when I see this? Dont make me look like a suah koo. Please awe along with me :(

I am not a kampong kid~



I become a girl when I drink beer.
I start talking nonsense. I start picking on things. I start picking a quarrel with anyone I see. I start being unreasonable - Qiang (Stolen idea from somewhere)

No comments: