Monday, October 30, 2006

The Happiest Person In Army

Yet again, while I was trying my best to revise hard hard, score high high for my exams which is next week, I yet again have the sudden urge to blog; I have a sudden topic I want to say. Tsk..

For the past 16 years of schooling, I always have a problem concentrating on revising for my exams. Perhaps, maybe, possibly got a slight chance that explains of my low grades for the past 16 years.

Ok I am off track again. Back to my main topic.

Everyone or should I say almost no one likes the thought of going army. I mean you may not really dislike the idea of getting enlisted into army. But I am certain no single sound-minded person will be happy to say "Hurray, I am getting enlisted tomorrow! Free meals, free workouts, free lodgings, free teaching of how to tidy your room clean clean dust free"

Well, I do hope no one thinks like this.

But does anyone know or have the slightest clue which type of person will be the happiest in army?

The one who gets to be a clerk?

The one who gets to work from 8 to 5?

The one who gets the good allowance and is require to do the minimum amount of work?

The one who gets to chao keng throughout their NS liability?

Well if your answers are any of the above, I can just say you are somewhere there, but nowhere near.

I, Yours Sincerely, have come up with the perfect theory on Whose The Most Happiest Person In Army.

I believe whole heartedly, that gays are the most happiest.

Imagine everynight when you shower, you get to see one whole bunch of guys naked, and showering. How great can that be??

Example I like women. No I dont mean example, I mean as in actual fact I like girls. And everynight I get to see one whole bunch of girls naked, and showering with me. Wuuuuuu!!

How nice will that be? It is absolutely heaven!

I get to shower with one whole bunch of girls, and when we are changing into our clothes in the bunk, we just change straight away without the need of excusing ourselves to the toilet.

Watching girls change infront of me! Thats an enjoyment!!

So just tell me. Who can be more happier than gays in army?

2 comments:

Reta said...

eh ppl ask you to learn during military training not wash eye see chicks man LOL

Anonymous said...

LOLZ! I not looking at man anyway. I am hundred percent Straight wahaha