Sunday, October 22, 2006

My Butt..

I can feel my butt is cracking. I am not sure why too.

Perhaps it's due to the fact I have been sitting infront of my laptop everyday for least 6 hours for the past 20 days?

Perhaps it's due to the fact that I have been doing my endless streams of reports and assignments while sitting on my chair for the past 20 days?

Or is it perhaps due to the fact that I just spend 9 straight hours sitting on the chair, staring at my laptop, completing my report today?

I am not very perhaps sure too.

I am so busy these few days that I cant even blog when I feel like blogging. How I wish today is 8th Nov....

Haiz..

I have been eating a lot of instant noodles lately too. Totally deprived of the time to cook myself a decent meal. Even when I do have the time, I just feel plain lazy to chop the garlics, onions, chinese veggie etc to cook myself a meal.

I am that lazy...

How I wish someone just invent a pill. And the pill can have Assam Laksa flavour or Chicken Rice flavour. Then whatever I want to eat, I just pop that pill in. And the result is the same as in I eat an actual meal.

How I wish studying is made easier. Perhaps you just insert a tube into your head and everything will be uploaded into your brain. And the bigger your head, the more knowledge you can stall.
I think in this case I will end up the smartest person in the world.

How I wish I can travel to any countries I want more easily instead of taking planes. Perhaps build a shuttle. I just walk in, close the door, enter the destination I want to go to. And 5 min later I will end up in that place. Wait, I dont even mind waiting for 15 min.

How I wish I can have so many wishes. Life is pathetic.


So is it possible to see the limitations of thought and give it its right place, and therefore giving the right place to thought brings about clarity - right? We mean by right place - the art of that intelligence which comes through investigation, through exploration, that art - the very meaning of that word is to put everything where it belongs, put everything in our life where it belongs, and to find out where it belongs you need tremendous intelligence. - J. Krishnamurti

No comments: