Saturday, October 28, 2006

Smell it?

Exactly 1 month left to Hello Singapore, Byebye Australia temporary. I cant wait to jump into the hands of my Motherland. It will be a joyous occasion for me, and my friends.

Because they can make use of me to organise a long-awaited prata session at our old place. They didnt have enough cars after I left.

Because they can make use of me to organise a BBQ session. During secondary school I was the Welfare Chairman. What I basically do is just organise more outings for my class since I was the most cho-bo-lan person around I was well-known for my enthusiasm, responsility and passion in getting gatherings.

Because they can make use of me to finish their leftovers during meals because they know I never get full because they believe in karma. And to leave over unfinished food was sinful cause you will get a husband/wife with face full of pimples pokkle dots.

Because they can make use of me to accompany them when they are bored. Because they know I always stays at home cause no one asks me out that I will surely go out and accompany them.

Because they can make use of me for a chat on the phone when they are bored. Because they know that I am damn k-po and can gossip with them about other people I am a spontaneous chatter on the phone and can exchange educational information and latest happenings about our friends.

And lastly because I love my friends...













When they give me free presents and treats :)

No comments: