Tuesday, August 22, 2006

52 Sticks Left..

As of now, I have officially 52 sticks of cigerattes left with me. Take that as 51 cause 1 will be gone in less than 60 sec time.

Anxiety is building up, stress accumulates, vision starts blurring.

Vision starts blurring?

Pardon me, wrong usage of vocabs. This happens when picture life with no cigerattes.

I cant smoke while waiting for people who are late, I cant smoke while walking to school, I cant smoke while digging my nose, I cant smoke while clipping my nails, I cant smoke while brushing my teeth, I cant smoke while eating my meals. And most IMPORTANTLY, I cant smoke while shitting.

Oh God~ How bad can that be? I am going to take in the full-fledged smell of my shit. 100% unfilthered smell of shit. Jesus Christ~! Toa Pei Gong~! I cant imagine how my life will be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

`wif determinations...` im sure u can do it ba...`
`for the sake of urself....`
`u shld know who am i arh...` hahaha...`

Anonymous said...

ok haha. i knw who u are from ur style of writing haha. anyway ok. i will TRY to quit haha.