Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Shit~

Oh shit, I am having one of those moments of Why-the-fuck-do-I-have-to-quit-smoking thoughts. Just have this strong urge now to grab a cigeratte, light it up and lubricate my throat that is crying now. Well, at least I feel it crying.

Now I know why so many smokers are eventually still smokers, cause they never succeed in quitting. I am getting a feeling that I will be like them soon. This feeling is big time shit~

You know something I hate about those parents that are smokers?

They will be like "Oh Ah Gal/Boy ah, dont smoke you know? Bad for your health.", while happily puffing away that cigeratte in their mouth.

In my family, because my parents doesnt smoke, my brother and I decided to do them proud by smoking ourselves.
Talk about filial piety and bringing glory to my family, dont we just bring a smile to their face. Even my grandparents will climb out of the grave and give me 2 thumbs up!

Ok, I sidetracked again. This is really sucky~ Why did I backside itchy and start this stupid quit what fuck smoking?
Cigerattes are actually same price as in Singapore so why did I backside itchy~~~

忍耐,忍耐,我要忍耐。
明天,很快,就到来。
期待,无奈,脸愁哀。
何时,才能,克服来。
忍耐,忍耐,我管你什么耐。
明天就买包香烟来 :)


....
Ok I am just kidding.

No comments: