Thursday, August 10, 2006

STRESSSS

Most of the times when i blog, I tend to not let my mood affect my blogging. This is because I like to write a happy blog instead of one that always sound so bored to read, always curse this curse that, blame about one's life and so on.

I mean its ok if sometimes you write all these stuff in your blog in an attempt to relieve yourself a bit. But hey, least not everytime right?

That's why sometimes even though I had a fuck-up day, I wont go blogging in the end cursing this and that. Well, I do this sometimes haha. But try to keep it least to a minimum.

Ok as usual, i am going side-track. Today's one of the few days in a month which i will feel not the Usual Me. So I am gonna bitch a bit..

I AM FAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKING STRESS~!

For the 1st time in my life, I feel so stress about studies. No matter what ways I try, (asking lecturers, borrow books, ask friends) I just cant seem to understand what the fuck am I learning.

For one of a particular subject, I can try staring hard at it for 2 hours and at the end of it all i can derive of my big head is still 0 = 0.

This is sucky man.

I never had this feeling of TOTALLY not understanding a subject at all. This is stresss..

Big TIME STREESSSS.. By the way, It's just 3rd week of the semester and I am at this stress-level. Can someone book a place at Singapore's IMH(Institute of Mental Health?) for me?

I think now this explains why for the 1st time in my whole life, I used Neutrogena's Facial Cleanser to brush my teeth..

OK, I have BITCHED enough...

No comments: