Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Today Is A Happy Day

today was a happy day when i woke up.
today was a happy day while i brushed my teeth.
today was a happy day while i walked to school.
today was a happy day while i attended my WholeDayOnly1HourLecture.

the reason why today was a happy day is cause i planned to go home early and book my tickets back home :)

but firstly, i took the usual City Express bus to get my 18+ Card done. its quite similar to our IC except that IC no need money, this card need AUD22.40.

i headed down to the Queensland Transport Authority once i reached the city. this is where i get my card done.

door opened and infront of me was this queuing machine. i took a number and Wa La, there are still 10 people infront of me.

so in this situation, there is onli one thing i will do. thats to head outside and have a smoke.

but one thing i didnt know that the QTA was situated in a church. so unknowingly i litted up my ciggeratte and sat in the sun while enjoying my Davidoff Lights.

just then in the corner of my eye, i see this really brawled looking guy walking towards me.
as he advances closer to me, the faster i feel myself puffing my ciggeratte and wondering inside me is he walking towards me?

it was then i knew i am not supposed to smoke in a church which i in the 1st place didnt know.

but anyway he didnt really fuck me for it but just told me to go outside n smoke.

in any case, i finaly got my card done :)

but its ok, now i have no need to carry my passport around with me anymore.


ok. tink least it look better than my driving licence hahaha.

now comes the exciting part....

i went home and finally purchased my ticket online~!!

i wont disclose the date on when i coming back. (Clue: Last Tuesday of November)

i dont like people to know when i coming back. ya i dont like wahahaha.

and then for dinner....

i cooked dry noodles today for dinner. only my 2nd time that i cook dry noodles.

the 1st time was in SG which i think was 4 or 5 yrs ago. i failed horribly. trying to cook noodles and somemore is dry noodles is an art.

but nonetheless, i decided to try it again today.

Present to you my Stir-Fried Pale-Looking Noodles


wahahhaha. looks nice right? told ya i am Genius.

haha ok la.. i downloaded it from somewhere else one ok. i cheated ok. how can i possibly come up with such nice looking food loh.

cant possibly be me one lah. this noodle looks so nice lo.. ya lah i cut and paste from other internet de lah. not me at all.


oh is that me? no lah. not me lah. see wrongly liao..

`Seeing is believing`

No comments: