Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Day 1 Of Campaign

24 hours has passed since my last ciggeratte. I am.. I am truly perservering. I seriously think that going on a diet was much easier than quitting smoking. Its a simple deriviation. Dieting just means you, eat lesser. Quit Smoking means, you totally dont touch any ciggerattes.

Now there will be an update on the odds table:

1 Day - 1.00
2 Days - 1.50
3 Days - 2.00
4 Days - 2.50
5 Days - 3.00
6 Days - 3.50
7 Days - 4.00
7 Days+ - 6.00
1 mth - 15.00
Forever - 99.00

For the 1st time in Australia, the occupants in my nose has decided to turn watery and move out of their house.

In short, I have a runny nose. Was this sympton suppose to happen? I thought it only applies to drug takers.

No no no, I am not saying I took drugs for god's toa pei gong's sake.

Yesterday night was one of the hardest night for me to sleep in a long long while. As you can see, it has been my old habit of consuming 1 stick of nicotine every night before I head to bed no matter how tired or lazy I am.

If you ask me to recall how I started this weird habit, the memories are already vivid. But if you insist on one, then perhaps, maybe, possibly got a slight chance was that time I was feeling kinda stress too?

I think I was kinda stress cause too many girls were asking me out and telling how much they adored me. I was having a hard time choosing cause all of them were blessed with devilish bodies and angelic faces. Even the girl which I rated as the ugliest had the figure of Christy Chung and face of Fiona Xie.

Howwwww to choose you tell me?

So I started the habit of popping a stick at night before I head to sleep.

Oh ya, not to forget, to switch off my handphone. Well cause you know the girls. They just love to send me those lovey-dovey sms-es which are kinda irritating.

No comments: