Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Day It Happen

Something unexpected which I didnt expect to happen actually unexpectedly happen yesterday.

Our very-single-only-one heater decided to call a strike and stopped providing us hot water yesterday.

Luckily, knowing that I am the main tenant in this house, it decided to go on strike only after I have used it. Cause it knows that if it doesnt even give me hot water, I would have jolly-well changed it.

My house mate, Ding-Ding, wasnt so lucky as me. Icy cold water shot down on his naked body and dick male-organ halfway through his bath. Poor fellow, the heater knew who it should pick on for a fight.

The reason why I got to know that the heater went faulty was when Ding-Ding suddenly told me that there wasnt any hot water. Poor fellow. He only managed to wash his hair.

Normally if this kind of situation was to happen in my house, I wouldnt be the one who will take care of it. Most probably would be my father.

But somehow or rather, my housemates all turned to me in this need of crisis.

Do I look like a Fatherly figure? duh~~

Anyway someone's gotta take up this job.

Initially, I thought the power might have tripped and therefore I tried restarting my house's main switch.

0 - 1. I failed. It got nothing to do with main power.

I thought maybe the heater switch was spoilt and so I decided to just play around with the switches for a while.

0 - 2. I failed. It got nothing to do with the many switches.

Feeling fuck up and angry, I called my agency today asking for them to provide a plumber for me since it's stated in my Terms & Conditions when there is need of times.

Today was one of the time.

Living a day without a working heater would be hell. Its like trying to eat an ice cream in the middle of Antartic. So knowing how *cough efficient *cough my temporary country mates are, I keep calling the agency every 1 hour to ensure they do send me the plumber by today.

Or not, I would have to boil my own hot water. Judging from the size of my 1.5 Litre kettle, I think I may use it till the kettle also decide to go on strike.

Surprisingly, Mr Everything-also-say-easy-plumber actually arrived at 330pm. Now this was actually a big surprise. They actually really really arrive today. So efficient. May have to do a re-review on my temporary country mates.

While saying easy this, easy that, he really fixed up the heater easily.

So finally my heater was working. Lucky I didnt have to live through a day boiling water with my 1.5 Litre kettle.

And for the 1st time in 8 years, I used conditioner for my hair.

Because it has reached a length where it isnt classified under Pubic-Hair Length anymore.

Time to take care of my long and flowy hair.....

No comments: