Saturday, August 26, 2006

My Condolences

My condolences to a good friend of mine. Not only is he a good friend to me, he is a childhood friend too. One of whom I have know for 17 years, one of whom saw me grow up from no hair to lot of hair, one of whom I always fight with over tiny matters, one of whom who knows my dirtiest secrets, one of whom went through the same primary school and secondary school with me, one of whom I still keep in contact with and one of whom tells me where the good places in Geyland (In terms of food) are.

He has torn his leg ligaments, again. He is bedridden now for the past 3 weeks. Though I cant be with him physically, I shall be with him mentally. I wish him speedy recovery so that he can play soccer again.

To My Childhood Friend,
Mr. EDIHS OAIL

No comments: