Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Birthday Party

Today is the birthday of Mr Chinese Who Cant Speak Chinese.

A dinner is intended at their place tonight so I will be meeting them shortly to head down for groceries shopping. It will be the 1st time I am celebrating someone else birthday over here and I predict many more to come.

So excited on what should we buy later. We have a small problem here though. Cause being a malay, Mr Malay Who Grow Pubic Hair On His Head cant eat pork. Miss Short Who Can Buy A Child's Bus Ticket cant eat beef cause she is a devoted Taoist.

Though I am a Buddhist and therotically speaking, I cant take beef too. But I am a open-minded Buddhist so I am fine with beef.

As the saying goes, "心中有佛,万事ok."

So now we are left with chicken and mutton as the only solution.

But the ironical thing about food that sells in market is that even though it states chicken flavour, it contains extracts of either beef or pork.

Example for pizza, we found one that says Chicken Pizza. But on closer inspection at the ingredients, we found pork in it.

What the fuck~

Ok mates, time to catch some sleep cause I am feeling kinda tired right now. Afraid that I will be so tired till I cant last the booze drinking later on in the night.

But the good thing is I have no needs to worry about tomorrow since it will be a public holiday in Australia for some festivals called Ekka.

Lastly, I have a birthday wish for Mr Chinese Who Cant Speak Chinese.

I hope he can speak chinese one day....

No comments: