Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy National Day~!!!

Today is the shit i forgot 4Xth birthday of our country. HAAAPPPPYY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE~!!!

Being a patriotic Singaporean, I made an effort to skip 10 min find some free time in between my class to blog. Its the 1st time that I did not managed to be in Singapore for National Day.

The funny thing that happen today is though its National Day, I did not see the Singapore Student's Club organising any event or whatsoever to commerate this day.

Instead, its the Malaysia Club that's giving out free food. Lucky I joined Malaysia Club instead of Singapore Club since there were more pretty babes they organised more free food events like today's.

If ya guys notice, I have been using standard form for writing English nowadays in an attempt to practise for my many many reports that's coming up.

Ok, class skipping time's up enough break taken. Gotta head for class now. Enjoy your National Day mates...

No comments: