Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Something On My 2nd Day

As reluctant as I was, as complain-sive as I was, it has been 55 hours since I last touched a cigeratte. Quite a remarkable record, its like 2 and a half days loh~

The urge to smoke has certainly went down. But still, it doesnt mean I have no urge to smoke anymore. The urge is still lurking out there, my little devil inside me is still urging me to grab hold of any cigerattes I can find.

If you dont believe it, just let me describe a scenario to you which happened yesterday. My housemates, unfortunately are both non-smokers. But fortunately, one of my housemate's friend came to stay over for the night and he is a smoker.

When midnight approach, I was really getting this strong urge to smoke. Mind you, this urge was so strong that it unconsciously pull my legs towards my friend's room. Then like a stupid asshole, I was walking back and forth outside his room, while all that while the angel and devil is fighting inside me.

The stronger the struggle was, the faster I walk. In the end, its obvious who won again. The one holding the fork cause it hurts me the most. So slowly, I knocked on the door.

"Do you happen to have any cigerattes to spare me?"

I nearly killed myself. Since when have I stoop so low? I really feel like killing myself with a sushi knife rubber band.

The chap gave me a "No."

Surprisingly, I wasnt disappointed. More of happy I should say. KanNiNahBeh Turban, what's a man without cigerattes.

And so as of today, as of at this moment, I am still happily carrying on my Campaign.
I realise that the urge to smoke is stronger when it reaches night time.

So being the bright student I am, I have decided to come up with the following measures which therotically, should and perhaps, maybe, possibly got a slight chance will increase my chances of quitting.

Increase Chance No.1 - Die die also must sleep before 6pm.

Increase Chance No.2 - If I ever find it too difficult to sleep so early, refer to No. 1.

A friend of mine was suggesting something to me. She told me that why not I try cutting down on my intake of cigerattes slowly instead of straight away say "Ok, I am not smoking anymore."

Well, that proposal seems very decent. Worth considering. Cause this means that tomorrow I can go buy cigerattes le since I planning to cut down down slowly, hia hia hia hia~

No comments: