Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Too much 'free' time

i was so free ytd that i created a wallpaper myself. well actually theoretically speaking i wasnt realli free, but i just decide to fuck my books to one side for the night take a rest for the night.

and anyway, for some reasons, i like creating wallpapers with black background. somehow it just blend very nice i feel.

well key word is i feel. so that means maybe some of you dont feel this way, but well..

not much of my bziness right mate?

this fran of mine, David Beck-Sen, always complain to me on why i prefer black and not white because personally, that Turban prefers white himself. as obvious as it is cause it can be seen in his blog.

well, if u wan me to state a comparison between wats the good point on black to white.

Allow me, ANowAlsoNothingToDo guy show u the difference.


this is a white colour background. not that bad with you know colours and so on. but i feel its a bit glaring to me. and perhaps, maybe, possibly got a slight chance i am those thats more active at night compare to day, thats why i prefer black.


see. more soothing to the eye right?

oh ya in case i bleach any copy rights. i did say i created these wallpapers cause i really created them myself. but, of course i didnt draw the pictures myself. i merely source from them fron internet and edited colour and cut n paste the different stuff and blend them in.

well, theoretically speaking, i did created them myself right?

No comments: