Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Day Which Eventually Came

It starts tomorrow.

What?

I SAID, IT STARTS TOMORROW.

Huh?

I FUCKING SAID, IT FUCKING STARTS TOMORROW.

Tomorrow. Yes tomorrow will be the start of Sure Try Quit Smoking Campaign. I dont think I can do it. I truely dont. So I decided I shant force myself much. If I really cant tahan, I will just drop by a shop and buy ciggerattes.

*Little devil rising his fork in victory.
Yes, little devil at this point has won. I feel in so no-mood to quit.

I cant imagine waking up in the morning, brush finish my teeth and the 1st step I take outside my house, I cant smoke.

I cant imagine after an hour of lecture, as I head to the next lecture room, I cant smoke.

I cant imagine while waiting for the next lesson and have nothing to do, I cant smoke.

I cant imagine after a long tired day at school, as I walk home, I cant smoke.

I cant imagine after indulging myself in midst of revising my stuff at home and wana take a break, I cant smoke.

I cant imagine after a hearty meal, I cant smoke.

I cant imagine that the habit of smoking right before I want go to sleep as of tomorrow begins, I cant smoke.

Oh my Toa Pei Gong~ I shall try to persevere~ No promises~

No comments: