Saturday, August 26, 2006

Hangover

As stress as I was lately, I decided to call a mini celebration yesterday at the Dwarfs' Hut late in the evening. Although it was nothing worth celebrating, I was glad at least we have overcome one of the many tides that are still awaiting for us.

We had wine, vodka and pizza to make our mini celebration look like a celebration.

We did the usual stuff, talk about gals, gossip about people, talk about our past triumphants of wooing gals discussed on our upcoming reports, assignments and how to pass university with such good results that even our grandparents will jump out of the grave.

By the way, Miss Short Who Can Buy A Child's Ticket didnt joined us for the booze drinking session. She was asleep in her room; with her door locked.

All along I hadn't been a really good drinker. So within 1 bottle of wine and 1 bottle of Malibu: Pineapple, I was drunk. Well least I still know what was going around me, just that I was there, there where things are blur around me.

Being a True Singaporean At Heart, I follow the rules of "After Drinking, No Driving".

I just rode Harry back home. Well technically speaking I wasnt driving, I was just riding. And to be honest, I didnt even know how I managed to ride Harry back.

Now I am suffering from hangover. My ridiculously big head head that has been blessed with more amount of molecules are even more heavier than it was before. Gosh I need to pop some panadols in.

Speaking of panadols, I have 11 ciggerattes left. The buzzer is eagerly waiting to sound the start of the Campaign.......

No comments: