Thursday, August 24, 2006

Major Fatal Error

I made a fatal miscalculation. All along I thought I had 40 sticks (2 packs) of cigerattes in my box. But this morning, I realise there was only 1 pack in it.

Which means, I am as of this moment just 20 sticks away from the start of my Sure Try Quit Smoking Campaign. Oh my god Toa Pei Gong~!

This is really a folly error from me. But I remember I did check my box the other day and I SAW 2 PACKS left in it.

Was it my eyes playing a fool on me? Or was it stress that has accumulated during my studies over here to make me hallucinated and saw 2 packs in it.

This is big time screwed up. 20 sticks left. I am traumatised. Its like all along thinking I am 13 years old but discovered at the day of my birthday that I was actually 23.

20 Sticks & counting....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

`ha...` the lesser the better...`
`means days wif ur ciggis will be slowly be over...`
`come on dude...` jiayou...`
`cheers..`

Anonymous said...

wa but its also saddening lo haha. k la thx for ur concern la hahaha