Thursday, August 17, 2006

Something is bugging me

SOOOOOooo many assignments that are due soon. 2 reports and 2 assignments by end of this week. KanNiNahBeh Goddamnit~ I hate this.

Really cant wait for the holidays to come. I wana really relax for a while before I embark on this gruelling shit again. Who said going overseas study was easy?

Try asking the person to come himself. Pressure from studies, pressure to do well considering the money you pay to come here and pressure from all sorts of direction.

Grrr.. I just fucking hate love studying.

Studying is so fun~! You get a chance to increase your knowledge, practise your writing, learn how to use Miacrosoft Words more efficiently, get to go library to read up more books, mingle with project mates, sleep late at night to complete your stuff and many many more.

SO many advantages~ I just love being a student. I am so optimistic~! obviously fake

I just love myself. I love Australia~! I love my cooking~!

Life sucks big time.
Life is great~!

Pass me my samuria sword someone
3 Cheers to my life now.

Hope tomorrow never comes
Cant wait for tomorrow classes to start~! 9am to 3pm~! Wo so fruitful~! So fun~!

No comments: