Saturday, August 26, 2006

Just Another Boring Moment

How boring can I get? This is my 3rd time blogging today. I am bored stiff.

Life in my house now has taken a dramatic turn. Just a month ago, my housemates were enthusiastically revising in their room everyday with a hope of getting honours.

2 min ago when I went to their rooms again, they were staring at their laptops, doing nothing, complaining about how sian school is. One even had the same thought as me thought; to go back Singapore for good.

I dont see this behaviours for my other friends who are in non-engineering faculty. So does this means only engineering students develop this Studying-is-gan-pua-pek-chek Syndromes. Sometimes, I really just want to pack my things up and go home. Why did I choose this life of torturing myself?

Of course thats just the little devil inside me occasionally poking me with his fork saying "Hey Boss, what's up with you now? You should be relaxing at home enjoying your favourite snack, digging your nose while watching soccer on Starhub Cable TV. Look at you now, no TV, digging nose alone while blogging for the 3rd time today."

On the other side, little angel with the halo above his head is saying "Hey Boss, you are here on a mission. So stick to it. 2 years will fly past very fast. It's just stress for now. Look forward. Its just another 3 months before you go back to Singapore for a 3 months holiday! Whats nice about digging nose while watching soccer? It's just watching 22 men chasing one ball while fingering your nose."

Well, though both sides of me are now debating, it's quite clear who is winning the battle at this moment. The one with the fork cause it hurts me the most.

But dont worry, I know how to weigh things. Since I am already here, why not just make full use of my time here. Duh~ Typing is easy, following what you are typing is the difficult part.

Many many whys are appearing in my head now.

Never mind, brush those bubbles of whys aside first.

Just a few weeks ago, I came out with a pick up line of my own. It goes like this.

"Hey Miss. I wished you are my wind."

"Huh? Why?"

"Well, so you can blow me everyday."

A friend of mine came up with something that he read in the internet that I thought was absolutely genius.

"Hey Miss. Are you Jamaican?"

"Huh? Why?"

"Well, cause Jamaican me crazy~"

Get it? Genius right? No wonder those people are famous unlike me. Sitting alone in my room coming up with lame pick-up lines which I think only I find it amusing.

That's what happen when you develop Studying-is-gan-pua-pek-chek Syndromes, I reckon.

I read quite a number of blogs today. Out of which some I actually read everything he/she has wrote before from the archives. It's amazing how other peoples' lives are.

I once read from somewhere that due to the size of Singapore, between Stranger A and Stranger B will at most be 3 or 4 friends away. This means that I, Hong Ziqiang, may not know you today. But you will know the friend of my friend of my friend.

Amazing fact isn't it?

Reading Newpaper online has been one task which I stay to faithfully everyday. It updates me regularly with things that happen in Singapore cause I am a True Singaporean At Heart.
Rape and molest cases Political issues have always interest me the most.

As you can see of now, I am randomly bombarding things into my entry at this moment. Cause once I finish blogging, I will be back to what I was doing just now; Nothing.

So pardon me for this random insertion of unrelated, no head no tail entries. Have a little pity on this poor chap over here will ya?

This is quite truly ironical. Back in Singapore, even if I had nothing to do, I would not blogged my time out too. But now, blogging has became my favourite past time cause well, its my ONLY past time.

Ok, think I shall rest my fingers for now. No point squeezing my brain juice thinking of what to write for my blog since I might as well save it for my report that's due next Friday.

Duh~ NOT ANOTHER REPORT~~

No comments: