Friday, August 25, 2006

Finally...

Finally an end to the saga. Rushing reports, rushing assignments were the main items to do for this week.

I was so busy till I unconsciously put myself into a quicksand that's slowly indulging me into a world of "Stress". But luckily, I managed to finish everything after spending nearly 7 hours till 130am yesterday at the Dwarfs' Hut.

Life is good at this current moment I tell ya. But it won't last long. Another report is due next Friday, KanNiNahBeh Turban~!

Ok, I should be relaxing myself today. Well, maybe not for whole of today. But at least for half of today, let me feel like I am not a student.

As of now, I have 15 ciggerattes left. In order to improve the success rate of my Sure Try Quit Smoking Campaign, I have cut down on my daily intake of nicotines since yesterday.

Yesterday I broke my personal record. I smoked only 3 ciggies.

Today, I smoke 2 ciggies since morning. So using simple mathematics, if i skipped smoking for the rest of the day, I will have a new record. If I just smoke one more, I will equal my current record. If I smoked more than one, it means the hopes of my Campaign is getting lesser.

Hmmmm... Anyway stay tuned for tomorrow's update on how many sticks I have left so you can know my intake for today's.

By the way, I took away my tagboard. Because not much people tag me anywayit seems quite stupid to have a place for putting comments and yet have another tagboard.

Its like installing another door to your room when you already have a door there. So that makes your room have 2 doors~!

You must be thinking What The Fuck? now. Ya that's exactly my point I wana bring across. So in the end I took off my tagboard.

No comments: